Please read the submission guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract using the link at the bottom of this page.
Papers will be selected by the Scientific Program Committee for oral or poster presentations.
Accepted papers will be published on the web and title and authors will be included in the printed programme book, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the conference and has paid the registration fee.
- Papers should be submitted electronically no later than Date
- Papers cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- Write first a short version of your abstract, maximum 250 words. This short version will be used in the programme homepage to give attendees a quick guide and a brief advert to the topic of the presentation.
- Upload also a full .pdf version made according to our EWLP 2020 Template. It should be uploaded during the abstract submission process. The template is available on the top right of this page
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address of the corresponding/presenting author. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the presenting author and the co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- The corresponding author will have access to the abstract after submission via an on-line profile page.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the stated e-mail address on Date
When submitting your contribution, first select a Topic/Theme and then at least 1 subtopic and a maximum of 3 subtopics that best describes the content of your abstract. Optional you can specify if your contribution would be suitable for any of the special sessions.
Below is the list of Main Themes and their subtopics (click on the + sign to open the list of subtopics)